The Survival Progress of any Enterprise depends on Customer and 100% Customer Satisfaction, System Improvement and Implementation are steps to achieve Success. In order to increase the Profitability and Turnover.
The Most Powerful and Successful Standard ISO 9001:2008 is also known as Quality Management System and is one of of the world leading to
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Continual Betterment
- Complying of all Statutory Requirements
- Development in Profitability and Productivity
- Efficiency through Design
- Implementation, Routine Maintenance & Improvement of Quality Management System.
Quality Management Principles Leads The IS0 9001:2008 Standard
- A Consumer focused Organization
- The Participation of People
- Ensuring a process Technique
- A Systematic Solution to the Management
- A Informative approach to Decision Making
- Mutually advantageous Supplier Relations
- Continual Development
These driving guidelines are applicable to all types of Industries / Organizations.
ISO 9001:2008 Road Map
Consultation of Qualified Consultant will guide the organization from design structure of system to Successful Execution and Certification.
Action Plan involves the following
- The Introduction
- Gap Exploration
- Evolvement of Quality Policy
- Building Quality Objectives at Departmental Levels
- Paperwork of QMS Manual and Procedures
- Training Everybody on ISO 9001:2008
- Execution of Documented System
- Internal Audit
- Implemetation of Systems and Management Review
- Accreditation by External Agency
Time Period - Depending upon size of the organization it takes 3 Months to 1 Year.
ISO 9001:2008 SALIENT FEATURES
ISO 9001:2008 stands for International Organization for Standardization. It deals with Quality Management System (QMS).
Documentation, Design and Execution of Quality Management System leading to
- Customer Total Satisfaction through Management Dedication
- Customer Totally Focus
- Customer related Processes
- Monitoring and Keeping track of Customer Satisfaction
- Increased Market Share, more Profitability and Greater Reputation
- Continual improvement through the use of Quality Guidelines, Quality Pursuits, Audit Results, Evaluation of Data, Corrective & Preventive Action & Management review
Why Register for ISO 9001:2008
- Establishment of Quality Approach
- Establishment of Quality Targets
- Ability to consistently provide product that needs customer relevant regulatory requirements.
- Application of Progression approach based on PDCA cycle
- Control of Non-Conforming Product
- Identification and Traceability
- Control of Monitoring & Calibrating Devices
For Further Information kindly visit us at